Saturday 17 March 2012

NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MURDER

I feel it incumbent upon me to express my sincerest sympathy for the sad loss of my good friend David Atkins. His terrible accident at Bala Bible College was a matter of regret to all concerned. I also wish to assure parishioners and the wider community that I had nothing to do with his death and, furthermore, I am unable to contribute anything of interest toward the investigation of Stringy Billy's mother's murder.
Anyone who may say anything to the contrary should come well prepared and with a competent barrister in tow! There have been several tweets by Stringy Billy himself that may have inadvertently  suggested that I was in some way party to knowledge of events leading up to his mother's death. I have had an apology from Sringy Billy in writing. I hope that can be an end to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment